Thursday, June 14, 2012

Family Dinner

I like it.  I like eating, and that requires cooking. I've been trying to get ahead of my cooking by making some freezer meals, but we keep eating all the food.  Tonight was a quiche with red pepper and onions and salad.  I love cooking while listening to the news when I get home from work.  It's all a little less relaxing with a baby, but LB and I have gotten into a decent routine.  One of my measures of the quality of my life is how many meals I eat at table, rather than hunched over the kitchen counter, or in front of a computer screen.  It's really nice to be able to sit down with LB and B and eat and conversate.


LB joined us for dinner, as always, and deigned to eat a few bites of crust, a slice of pepper, and to lick a tomato.  Her main foods are beans, tofu, pasta, blueberries, and broccoli, along with copious amounts of cheerios and raisins, but for the past couple days she has been on a blueberries-only kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment