Monday, February 11, 2013

SNOOOOW!

Sucks to be an extreme commuter during an epic blizzard.  I got stuck in Baltimore after flying in on Wednesday morning, and after my reschedule flight was cancelled, I hitched a ride with some people I met at the southwest ticket counter. We drove from BWI to Providence on Saturday night, hitting Connecticut a few hours after the highway reopened.  The area around Bridgeport was definitely scary.  On 95 there was only one rough, poorly plowed, tiny lane northbound.  There were cars and trucks off the road everywhere, although it looked like all the people had already been picked up.  I was definitely very happy to walk through the front door at 2:30am on Sunday morning.

LB is generally anti-snow, but she found that she does like sliding down snowbanks, so that's a step in the right direction.

Before the plow


Snow fox




No comments:

Post a Comment